Day 4...still no Gluten :-)

OK...so I we all knew.... that I wasn't really, going to get out of bed early to do my cardio ab workout, yesterday :-) It's actually comical that I thought I would.

Therefore, I thought, I can do it today....and then follow it with...oh yes...my 5 mile run....hahahhahaha!

I DID complete Cardio Abs today and while it is only 20 minutes long......I barely made 4 miles running.  Who am I kidding..... I hit 3.5 miles and had to walk :(

Cardio Abs isn't a crazy workout, and I should have been able to at least finish 4 miles?  
4 miles in 46 minutes....I thought I was going to pass out!

 Not sure what the deal is today!  Maybe, my body is trying to figure out how to use something other than excess carbs for energy ;)  Maybe....it was a 12 hour shift on Perinatal (something that zaps my joy in working outside the home)  Don't know?????  I just felt so defeated out there today.

Despite it all....I weighed in today (couldn't' resist)  150.7, yay...finally dropped below 151, it has been a long time :-)  I have also lost about 1/2 inch in bust, stomach, and hips....woohoo!

I can do this!  I love you carbs, oh yes I do, but you don't love me anymore.  Therefore, I must excuse from my daily life ;-)



Comments

Popular Posts