Workout or Day Off?

Hmmm...I know that I need to do something???? cardio vascular or I could very easily become vessel of over eating today!

My muscle's are still screaming at me over the last couple of workouts (even muscle's I didn't know existed :) But the need to move is lingering......

After, serving a rather large breakfast...pancakes (which I once again passed), sausage, bacon, english muffins, omelets.....we opted for a brisk 4 mile walk on this warm, breezy morning.

Now that I am feeling like I have "done" something, I feel like I can just relax the rest of the weekend.  We are off to Fresh Market to pick up some groceries......making a pizza for dinner tonight.  The crust made from cauliflower?  I can't wait to see how this turns out :-)

I have noticed that I am thinking "skinny" lately...you know, really positive about the food I am eating and that I will be comfortably wearing my clothes again.  I am not sure where the mindset change came from or why...but it sure is better than the "this is me, I am chubby....oh well" attitude that I've endured for a LONG time.

 I know that the skinny me is in there.....and I am digging her out...one day...at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts