Hello Monday....Day 1

Today is day 1.....

I am off to a rocky start, having made the mistake of weighing myself :(  up another 1.5 #'s!

Seriously.....

Feeling VERY discouraged...I headed out the door to our back patio and pushed myself through another workout...today Max Plyo.  Very tough...Very intense...and Muy painful for my weak arms :)  Had my heart rate up to 180,  drank 2 glasses of water, powered off tons of sweat.

I think I need to check measurements today?  I don't normally weigh myself this frequently, but I have been trying to see what part of the month I am the heaviest.  I guess I figured that out...it's every darn day!

With that said, I think I am going to do once a week weight checks!  I don't want to get discouraged from eating right.  (I don't think it will take much)  I managed to keep my carb intake fairly low, not going over using my iPhone app my fitness pal and also kept my calorie intake around 1200-1500. (yes, I still gained)

Starting today....No GLUTEN....

Comments

Popular Posts