Cleaning Supplies

Yes it's father's day....and I just spent about two hours making laundry soap, carpet cleaner and getting the yogurt started :-)

It really doesn't normally take this long....I just happened to kill the HealthMaster (waste of money) and place my Bullet on the verge of death! 

After all of the transferring from one device to the other, I have decided to give the liquid version a chance.  I have this great container, that I never use (because it's too big my fridge), and decided to finally get it off my counter.



I am very excited to have finally found a purpose....as I do foresee liquid detergent being utilized further...since it was VERY simple and not as much grinding on my part!

It's still very warm and freshly poured over, causing it to
have these layers.
I am not sure how much will be needed...this will take some trials with our HE Washer :)


















This is my carpet fresh I use in my house...since I have 4 children and 3 cats....it is a necessity!

I have recycled our spaghetti mason jar used with the lid to Parmesan Cheese to store and dispense.  Just mix baking soda with some orange oil (I love the orange scent) and viola!  Fresh is Best!!!

Comments

  1. Ok..so the laundry detergent did not turn out....Oh my...it became a gelatinous mass that must be diluted thoroughly prior to use in washer :) Let's just say...I won't be in need of laundry soap for a very extended period of time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts