I can do this :)

I am not exactly a pillar of motivation right now!

Not much sleep last night...Wrong number calling my husband, placement calling us for emergency placement of a child...GGRRRR!

I got up and my pancakes using the whey from the yogurt I strained yesterday...I wouldn't know if they were good (I can't eat them), but Charlie and Hannah ate their weight :)

I managed a hardboiled egg to motivate my metabolism (once us should have some get up and go).  After I peeled my butt off the couch...slipped (literally, still wet from yesterday's sweat) into my hot pants....squeezed into my sports bras and out the door to dig into Max Cardio and Cardio Abs.  Only I was in the shower when I realized I forgot to do the cardio abs....oops!  Guess I will get up before work tomorrow, it's only 30 minutes and my Abs NEED it.

I don't think I can count one more calorie or log one more meal into my calorie counter app...talk about discouraging....according to it I should weigh 143 in two weeks (it has been saying that for 3 months) only I still weigh 155 :-(

I know, I know....it's carbs......but I love them!

I told Jason, that I am ready to accept me, here and now just like I am....it's pure vanity that I want to drop these extra pounds....but even with that said, I find myself scanning my food into my phone and counting carbs and protein.....UgggH!

 I think I have a problem.  NO MORE SCANNING....(I'll keep telling myself that :-)

Comments

Popular Posts