procrastination...

ah, yes...PROCRASTINATION.....I am soooo good at this!  I am becoming more, and more productive since cutting my hours at work back and since I haven't really been reading anything of interest lately.

Today, I completed my Cardio Core and Balance (insanity), which I felt very good about...there is nothing better than sweating :-)  

I made first batch of raw almond butter...followed by some internet research on to refrigerate or not!  I am going with the not.  I am finding that maybe, just maybe the Healthmaster wasn't such a waste of money...It pureed my almonds and made my hummus super smooth and creamy.

Making some spicy black bean hummus dip...about to chop some tomatoes and cucumbers into a salad for lunch....started my yogurt in the crock pot.

All of this why?   Because my #1 goal for today is to clean Hannah and Charlie's bedroom, meaning I must clean the "play room" which is currently a dumping ground for all things without a home...you know the old crib, high chair, clothes outgrown...just about anything and everything has found it's way into this small area...thankfully it has a door :-)

With that said....I had better get on with it!

Comments

Popular Posts