It's Friday


Since my porch that I normally utilize for my workout space was too wet from all the Florida showers, I opted for a run today instead of Max Plyo.  I diverted to my bedroom yesterday for Max interval and wasn't feeling so optimistic on the space with another workout :(  Not too mention way too much sweat dripping on my carpet :)

I have finally dropped a few pounds this week, yay!  Just about the time that I REALLY needed it.  I was becoming discouraged with all my efforts and calorie counting.

To change things up I am trying to lower the amount of carbs I eat...this is a challenge, and more than likely the real cause of my midsection crisis.  I am 3 days into it and haven't over indulged or had one of my kids throwing me a bagel to calm the angry beast I can become without my beloved bread......

We shall see...as of today...I am determined...this will happen :-)

Comments

Popular Posts