Day #2 Hot pants

This morning it was easier to slip into my hotpants.  I was thinking that I am really glad I choose the Medium, because I wouldn't want to struggle each time I got to the bathroom :)  I also don't think they need to be tight to do their job!  I have them on under my windbreakers this morning...should cut down on the swooshing noise that had my family laughing yesterday, everytime my thighs would pass each other.....

This is what they look like on me....pay no attention to my hair, I had just returned from a 3 miles speed walk with hubby :)    I think you could wear them alone to workout....but I won't even consider it at my 150 something pounds! 


Comments

  1. What do the Hotpants do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zaggora hotpants....Increase heat in the target areas of, upper thighs, bum, and lower abdomen.....sweat the fat off! Ordered via groupon for a good price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts