note to self...

#1.  Must do Insanity workout prior to running.
       (The reason for this is simple...after running just over 3 miles I am physically unable to lift my knees higher than my hips, much less hold the stretches for the allotted amount of time :-)

#2.  My new favorite spice is....Smoked Paprika!  I LOVE it on everything.

#3.  I need to be up working out earlier than I currently am in order to stick with note #1. (seriously...the heat index is like...insane)


#4.  When taking Charlie Belle shopping with me...must make sure all establishments have a (clean) restroom.

#4 brings me to my next item...#5.  Always, and I mean ALWAYS make sure I have back up panties in my purse :-) Oops!

#6.  Make a list...I hate when I get home from the store and forget one of the most important things needed for cake making :(I hope that I have enough food coloring for the cakes)


#7.  When purchasing a (surprise) phone for a birthday gift....maybe I should ask to set it up the day it's opened.  (I haven't been able to call Elyse all week, and it's making me CRAZY)


#8.  Look at the calendar before scheduling...things...work included!  Maybe what I really need to do is merge all 3 of my calendars.  (yes, I have 3, possibly 4, if you count my iPad)


Now onto life....

Tomorrow is my Ducky's 12th Birthday....I can't believe it!  Since we have 6 (free) tickets to the Tampa Bay Yankees game Saturday, we are having cake and ice cream tonight, followed by the sleep over.  (i truly dislike sleepovers).

I still need to get her gifts wrapped.  Planning on wrapping her cell phone up and then sneak it into her room (or Chase will, since I can't stay up that late).  Then in the morning...start calling it until she gets up :)  She knows that she is getting a phone, she just thinks that she is going with us to get it!

This year we are doing the-dye mason jar cakes (thank you Pinterest).  Everyone will have their own cake, with lid, so that it does not need to be eaten all at once.  No major decorating, since this is not Technically a party year....just a few balloons.   In our home, parties can never take place two consecutive years, and you can pass on your party if you so choose....My children often pass on party's...because they like expensive gifts and passing on your party is how you get what you want :-)  All the money we'd spend on a party, goes to the gift...No stress for mom :-)  I hope you don't think my kiddos are deprived though....rest assured that we always have cake and ice cream....ALWAYS!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts