Getting the oil changed

Just thought I'd drop a few lines while waiting for my oil to be changed :) on my way to pick up the 16 year old, back from a week of camp in Daytona beach! I am sure it was rough....we have raised her with incredibly high standards and hotels are not usually up to par for her :)
Managed to get through pure cardio this am..,whew! The second time around is more challenging than I figured...possibly because I am capable of putting more into now ( at least I hope that's why)

I am down to about 146.5, just over 10# of weight. It doesn't sound like much but you can definitely feel the muscles and some are even staring to break through my layers of fat!

Enjoying my audio book omnivore dilemma. Should be mandatory reading for everyone...makes me really think about our priorities and how jacked up this country really is :) you know me...always ready to check out of what society says I should be doing ;)

Comments

Popular Posts