Blah, blah, blah...

Ok, I know....what's with all the blahs.....yes I am halfway into week #2 of my 90 day challenge and I am already to take a day off :-(  May have a little to do with the rain and cloud cover...possibly related to being shocked out of sleep by my alarm at 5 am only to be placed on call at 5:20.  Oh well...I guess I would do better to double check my work schedule when it seems "off".  Lesson learned!

my agenda for today is to find a recipe using quinoa flour for some bread...obviously I am here now, therefore I am not having much success.  All the recipes I find have tons of ingredients to incorporate and loads of some sort of "sugar"...maple syrup, sugar, honey....all of which I'd like to avoid.

Again, I will place the blame for my, warm bread in the oven desire, on the rain.  Sitting on the patio with a book eating fresh baked bread just sounds so warm and cozy right now.

I am supposed to be engaging my body into pure cardio right now....actually the more I ponder this...the more I realize that it's possibly the solution to my lazy, carb loading, sugar craving self.

 Yes, I had better take charge of my morning before it shoves me off the wagon again :(


Comments

Popular Posts