TGIF...unfortunately I work all weekend

Up...UBER early, why?  So that I can workout before the maintenance person arrives to make a few repairs around the house.

Felt good to be out running before the ground becomes hot....I ran 4 miles, 10 min run/1 min walk.  I know, I sometimes think it would be easier to just keep running, 1 min doesn't even allow you to catch your breath...but I am doing the program and if it tells me to walk...I walk!  My average time was 11:15, this means that my run time is getting faster, yay!

I came home and had a recovery smoothie and a LARGE glass of water....followed by...yup...Insanity, Pure Cardio :-)  Today...I started Week 4.

Yay, it's Friday...and I have the next 2 days off from working out...because, I have to work, yuck!  Maybe yuck is too harsh a word, because I like what I do.  It's just that I have a little red circle around my name for Sat (perinatal, it is).  The main thing I dislike about work is getting up sooo early!

Comments

Popular Posts