oh my...not again!

Day #2 of Kindergarten...Hannah seems to be ok with going so far.  Yesterday she did inform me that "I am not allowed to play with my friends there, we can't talk to each other."  This makes me smile :-)  She sits at the same table with her friend Sophia and I know that Hannah is likely to have a problem with not being able to talk ALL DAY.  She is a chatty girl, and loves to socially engage, everyone!

She was VERY hyper after school and picked on Charlie Belle more than usual.  Hoping this doesn't become a norm.  She was up super early this morning, at around 5 am :( I don't know if I can handle going back to this trend....we thought that was something we finally left behind.  I am curious to see if being in school helps her or just intensifies her situation...it's kindergarten, it can't mess her up too much!

Friday, we took Hannah to have her blood work completed.  This is something that I have had to mentally prepare myself for, just as much as Hannah.  Thankfully, my hubby was able to go with us (often need extra hands to hold her down).  Lots of anxiety and stress...even with a tootsie pop in hand. She got herself so worked up she ended up having another seizure, talk about some freaked out lab techs.....but we made it through!  Now we are just wondering how often we'll have to check blood work since she continues to be on the same medication?

Going to school has been quite a bit of busy work and running around for me also.  School supplies, which are not so easy to find, uniforms which are also not so easy to find, and all her instructions from doctors, requiring an appt with neurologist and allergist.  And a metric butt ton of paperwork and forms to be filled out.....

I took Charlie this morning to drop off Hannah in hopes that this will help her deal, didn't work out so much today...we'll try again tomorrow.  Tried to finish a 6 mile run...made it 5.25...11 minute miles average, I'll take it :-)

While on this run I found that I had some pain right where my sports bra rubs on my right rib area...thought perhaps it was just too tight or something.  Only then when I got home that I noticed a couple of bumps in the general area as well.....Yes, I know that since the last episode I have been very paranoid about Shingles, but I have been exceeding stressed about several things lately.....let's just say...I am watching this area very closely, and I won't be confused with a poison ivy rash :-) You only do that once in a life!

Comments

Popular Posts