Sleepy...and productive!

So, I have endured another sleepless night....it is so annoying, being tired and unable to shut down.  Watched Maos last Dancer, thinking this would put me to sleep...Nope, it was actually a good movie!  5 mg Melatonin with 2 Episodes of Drop Dead Diva and I was finally able to nod off.

Today, I have the luxury of functioning (or not) on about 2.5 hours of sleep.  Therefore it's cleaning and prep for me.

I have a load of things to make...
Laundry soap, Hand soap, body wash
Mason jar side salads, and yogurt

so far I have made quinoa salad (salad drag, tomato, feta cheese, and quinoa with fresh basil), and broccoli salad (balsamic vinegarette, chicken chunks, broccoli slaw, dried cherries, almond slivers, topped with mandarin oranges), and I am in the process of Chicken Ramen Noodle salad.  These are all being layered in mason jars for quick sides and snacks over our busy weekend.

I just had a friend text me about a homemade noodle recipe that I often make...I think we are going to have chicken and noodles next week, it sounds so yummy....and Charlie belle loves helping me make noodles.

Comments

Popular Posts