hello

It's been a little while since I have posted...

Life has been a whirlwind around here and I am just trying to keep up.

To all my pals out there that said I should just make life easy and send my kids to school......you are WRONG.  It has been the most stressful, time consuming, piece of my life these last 2-3 weeks.  Now I am bound by a schedule of drop off and pick up.  Someone mentioned that it's like free daycare :( that comment right there is the very reason I home school.

Finding school supplies and fighting other folks out there over plastic folders is insane...Do you really do this EVERY YEAR?  School uniforms, well that had us at about 5 different stores :/  I still haven't found everything that was on the "list".  Not too mention the $$$$, whew!

We, as a family, did feel that Hannah would benefit from going to Kindergarten at public school this year.  I do think that she will do well...But the main reason for such a decision...separation!  We needed to separate Hannah and Charlie, just for a short time so that we can try and get their "personalities" managed.  sigh...and yes, I needed to be able to focus on getting my 11th grader and 7th grader on the right track this year.  Kindergarten is a basic grade, but it requires A LOT of one on one attention, that I don't feel like I have to offer right now.  Next year, she will more than likely remain home with us all :-)

We have been researching living in a motorhome.  Over the past weekend we took the family out to see some and get an idea of what we would require.  It was fun!  Not sure what we REALLY need but we have at least 9-10 months before any decision needs to be made :)  Whatever it is a class A, class C, or pop-up (hahaha)...it will be an adventure.

Comments

  1. I'm a little bit of a fan of living in an RV. Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you know that I am waiting to hear what you is going well and what is going badly :-) Can't wait to read about it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts