No rest, rest area.....

My version and Jasons version of this leg of our journey is substantially different....I viewed Virginia and part of pennsylvania through my eyelids :). Oh, yes...sleep, or what you get of it while traveling in a van with 4 kids.

Just in case you are wondering.....there are not too many (by this, I mean none) rest areas between D.C. and Hershey. So we drove two miles past and found a quaint reststop on 81. Here we shielded the interior from all the lights (in place I'm sure to deter overnight sleepers) cracked the windows (65 degrees) and slept for a whole 1.5 hours....feeling enitirely refreshed (or not at all) remade our way to breakfast at Bob Evans. It was my first visit to Bob Evans that we didn't have to wait forever to be seated.

Now we are sitting in the parking lot of chocolate world waiting for the doors to open ;)

Comments

Popular Posts