Oh My Goodness......It never fails~

Here we are, less than 24 hours before we leave....NOTHING packed!  trying to get things in order and what happens...you guessed it, we have a sick child!

Not just any sick child...the only child in the house that I can't take to the doctor (due to medicaid complications that I am working through, another blog, for sure :(  Yes, I am suppose to be dropping Remmi off at a Respite Foster home for the next 9-10 days and he was up all night crying and today...has a rash covering his body....so, after 5 phones calls...(medicaid, case workers, doctors office)  I may just be using the ER as my primary doctor today..Ugh!  Like I really have time to hang out in an ER for a rash, really!  If he wasn't going anywhere, I'd just wait it out, but...I can't take him to strangers like this...

No work out today....laundry is started....so thankful that I did most of the food prep Monday night!
Here I go....
Deep Breath.....
pull up the big girl panties....
and facing whatever comes my way :)

Comments

Popular Posts