1 week 'til VACATION!

Oh, my goodness....I can not wait to be away from work, school, appointments, and all scheduled details of life.

We are staying in Vero Beach at the Disney resort :-)  We have a 2 bedroom lockout reserved for 8 of us.  My mom and dad fly in Saturday.  We plan on doing our grocery shopping at the commissary here on base and traveling with our food in order to save a few dollars.  This will alos eliminate our dreaded first day of vacation grocery trip where we all (kids included) trek to the store and try to think and plan for the week, among all that junk food and easy high sugar snack food, meals for 8 of us.  I know sounds like fun, right!

I am hoping to stay on the wagon....this means planning and prep work on my end.  Thankfully...I will work on Tuesday and have the rest of the time to get my food must haves together.

I want stuff that I can just grab between beach time and pool time.  Maybe even have some dinner meals prepared and frozen making a couple of nights thoughtless meal nights!  What ever it takes to be able to max out the time with the family:-) Our girls are not getting any younger....

Comments

Popular Posts