Is there really a light at the end of the tunnel?

Thankful for an overcast day with a slight breeze.  Living in Georgia without AC for the second week! Temps have been high 90's-100's....I keep telling myself "they survived in the 50's without AC, we can make it"  I can say that we are surviving...but we do end our days in our bras and panties laid out on the floor under the ceiling fans.

IT"S HOT!!!!!!

So, since April, we have found termites $5,5000, a collapsed sewer line $5,500, a water leak$ 275, pool pump issues $275, and now the AC unit motor is out, $1,200! Oh and don't let me forget the most profound thing that has occurred.....my husband is in JAIL, PRICELESS!

It's only May 31st...Does it ever stop?

I have never cried so much in all my life. This was my first week back to work. I signed the papers for a full time position, I cried, I scheduled all my shifts, I cried, I scheduled my call shifts, cried so much! My wee girls saw the therapist this week, I became an emotional basket case! My daughter has strep throat and had a panic attack all this week....she's only 10, I cried so much more!

I honest to goodness just don't know where I am pulling from anymore....How am I going to do this life?

Comments

Popular Posts