Homemade egg noodles
As you can see my children also enjoy making these.

-2 eggs (room temp)
-4 tbsp of milk
-2 cups flour (I use wheat)
-1/2tsp salt

Mix eggs,milk, salt together. Add flour and blend. Place on floured board and cover with an inverted bowl 15 min. Divide into 2 balls and roll out as thin possible. Now roll them up (like pinwheels) and slice to desired width. Unroll and lay out on floured surface...dry overnight ( I do cover them in my house with tea towels due to my cat).

I use this recipe for chicken and noodles. I add the noodles about 20-30 minutes before I am ready to serve.


I doubled the recipe, to make this many.  For proper drying try not to overlap, I only did this becuase of space and I did spread them out for several hours prior to cooking :)

Comments

Popular Posts