DIY All-Purpose Protective Essential Oil Blend

I am not sure what is going on this year...but I have caught every virus that has gone around...I think it may be partially due to my recently new involvement with youth. What ever the cause, I don't like it and I definitely don't like wasting my time going to a doctor for antibiotics that may or may not work, but will cause side effects :)
I have been diffusing a flu bomb in the bedrooms at night, this is a mix of melaleuca, on guard, lemon, oregano and frankincense. My hope is that I can protect my family from catching my current virus and that I will recover. As anyone that has children knows, the cycle of a virus in a home that has a large family...it just keeps going around! 
Today I found another recipe to try from The Prairie Homestead. 
DIY All-Purpose Protective Essential Oil Blend
  • 20 drops clove essential oil
  • 18 drops lemon essential oil
  • 10 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
  • 8 drops eucalyptus essential oil
  • 5 drops rosemary essential oil
Combine all oils and store in a dark glass container. This makes a fairly small amount, so feel free to double or triple the recipe.
Use this blend in your essential oil diffuser to purify the air.
Mix this blend into your homemade cleaning products for extra disinfecting power.
Dilute the blend, then rub it on the soles of your feet.

Comments

Popular Posts